Please read "Limitation of Use" listed below for a better understanding.
Limitation of Use
- You may create projects for your clients, however, only you can download and use the resources to create them.
- You shall not use the Works in any manner which is illegal and/or in any other manner which may damage any right, interest, reputation, goodwill, function of the Services and the Website of the BGMC brand, Company and third parties.
- You shall not use the Works to provide service which competes with the Services or the Website, such as a music collection, a music library, a data base or in any other manner.
- You shall not use the Works in context of encouragement of violence, pornography, abomination, racism, hate and discrimination against any person or based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, community or nationality, threats, hurting the helpless, violating privacy, slander and any other illegal or insulting contents.
- You shall not to sell, store, share, or upload the Works themselves as an independent product or file at anywhere, including, but not limited to, at sharing sites or social network services.
- You shall not make the Works available on a stand-alone basis. This means, You shall not upload or distribute the Works themselves or together with only a still image, a simple panning motion, limited animations or narratives.
The details of “stand -alone basis” are described below.
- The intended use of the music is to enhance your production by blending our music along with your video, podcast, or app preparation, and not for the reason of creating it accessible on a stand-alone basis.
- It is considered as a stand-alone upload:
- when a track of complete or nearly complete is uploaded with a motionless image, such as an artist name and title, or a very limited motion, animation, or narrative of its own.
- when a track of complete or nearly complete is used along with an image and/or narrative not necessarily significant.
- when our music is used in web-based radio as a listening experience.
*All monetization of videos/films on YouTube or other platforms integrated with stand-alone uses are reserved by BGMC.
- Cases of stand-alone use, can incorporate yet are not limited to:
- Use of music from the BGMC Library in the same way as the Cafe Music BGM channel operated by BGMC Records
- Use of music on a YouTube channel that focuses primarily on music.
Also, please check and follow Terms and Conditions before the usage.